Sunday, 9 October 2016
Sunday, 17 July 2016
GROWING YOUR BUSINESS.
If your business isn’t growing then it is failing. If you aren’t moving forward then you are moving backwards. Once you have the right people in place and have developed a good customer base your company should focus on continual growth. There are lots of ways to promote growth in your company and the specifics will be based on your particular business. For example, growth for a retail business may mean opening up a new store front or developing a new product line. Growth for an IT company could be purchasing or developing a new system. Whatever your company does you need to figure out ways to expand it. This goes beyond just figuring out ways to earn more money.
Creating Strong Business Relationships
Creating business relationships that are strong is the foundation of growing your business. Customers, clients, suppliers and business associates are the life blood of your business’s growth. You simply cannot forge ahead down the path to success without these helpers, which means you need to develop long-lasting and meaningful relationships with them. These relationships are established on trust and honesty.
Communication between your business contacts is extremely important. This is especially true of your customers and your suppliers. These contacts rely on you to tell them what is going on, which includes letting them in on any problems you are experiencing. Communication should be a top priority for your business relationships.
When a customer deals with your business they expect you to hold up your end of the bargain and deliver on your promises. This certainly means meeting your deadlines. When you promise something to a customer or supplier, you want them to consider your word as your bond. Not having to worry if your business will fulfill its requirements builds trust with customers.
Try to prevent surprises.
Customers and clients generally don’t like surprises; especially if the service your company provides has a direct link to their livelihood. While it may not be possible for you to prevent unwanted things from happening, being honest with your customers and maintaining communication with them regarding what is going on can help you to eliminate unwanted surprises.
The value of being an honest business cannot be overstated. Your company will grow faster and reach further if it is based on honest principles and ethics. It is important to strive for honesty at all times and at all levels of your business.
Honesty will keep your customers coming back.
No business relationship can last if it isn’t based on honesty. Being honest with your clients and customers will help them want to continue to give you their business. Honesty builds trust and this can create a business reputation that will help you grow and get you more clients.
You should be honest with everyone that has to do with your business, not just your customers and clients. You need to be honest with your employees, your suppliers, your investors and everyone else. This means not making up lies to cover your own basis, owning up to your own mistakes and acknowledging the business’s state to your employees and investors. Again, this kind of honesty creates loyalty.
Be honest with yourself.
Don’t forget to be honest with yourself too. This can be the most brutal form of honesty and one of the hardest things you can do. Being honest with yourself regarding what you really want from your business and what goals you are really looking to achieve is extremely important. Lying to yourself, even in tiny ways, can end up causing you to compromise your business, its ethics and its principles, which can spell disaster.
Be honest about growth.
Don’t try to grow your business too quickly either. There is always the idea that a business a business should grow as quickly as it can, but this concept can often lead to trouble. Sustained business growth comes from a clear and detailed strategy. It also comes from having the appropriate systems and processes ready to go in order to cope with this new growth. Don’t focus on everything at one time. Pay attention to the required resources needed to sustain this growth, as many smaller businesses simply don’t have access to the right resources and can get in over their heads.
Monday, 4 July 2016
Friday, 1 July 2016
Series 3: The Importance of Passion in business.
Passion represents one of the most important aspects of becoming a successful entrepreneur. Without passion your business will turn out to be just another job.
#1-Always choose something you are passionate about!
Without passion, and a lot of it, your business dreams will become lost in the day to day grind of running a business. Take a look at the top ten most successful entrepreneurs and you will see that their passion is the number one driving force behind their success. There is no way to escape this fact- you simply must be passionate in order to achieve your goals!
Starting with a Dream
The best way to start a business is to take what you are passionate about and find a way to turn that into a business. You need to start with a dream. If you don’t have passion for your work then you won’t have the motivation and energy to keep pushing through obstacles, you won’t be willing to take the necessary risks required to succeed and you won’t be able to sell your dream to others.
#2- Start with your dreams and grow your business from there.
The unfortunate reality is that once a business reaches the beginning of its third year its chances of surviving drops dramatically. Only about 44% of businesses live to see their fourth year.
Without the passion you derive from living your dream you won’t have what it takes to survive year after year. This means that you should start your business from the ground up using your dream as a foundation.
Whatever your dream in life may be, you need to find a way to turn that dream into a business. If the foundation of your business is based on something that you are truly passionate about, then it will be much easier to grow that dream into a hugely successful business.
For questions and feedbacks
follow us on twitter and Instagram page @businessbreeder
Series 2: What does it take to become an entrepreneur?
There are plenty of benefits of being an entrepreneur, but it is certainly no easy task to start your own business. Successful entrepreneurs, that is to say those who are able to accomplish their goals, earn a successful living through their business and enjoy the many benefits of entrepreneurship, all have specific traits. If you are considering taking the leap and following your entrepreneurship dreams then you will want to understand what these traits are so that you can instill the same traits in yourself.
This will help ensure that you are able to achieve your dreams.Successful Entrepreneurs;
*Have passion and a lot of it
*Able to manage their fear of the unknown
*Have a grand vision
*Believe in themselves
*Are extremely flexible
*Are able to defy conventional wisdom
*Are willing to take risks in life
If you have these traits, or if you can teach yourself how to develop these traits within yourself, then your likelihood of becoming a successful entrepreneur will increase. In addition to these personality traits, all successful entrepreneurs possess a certain amount of skills.
Some Skills That Will Help You to Become a Successful Entrepreneur Include:
1. Focus- running your own business requires dealing with any number of factors on any given day. Successful business owners are able to pinpoint their focus onto accomplishing specific tasks and goals at specific times.
2. Resilience- it is a skill to be able to weather the various ups and downs of business without allowing them to destroy your focus. Truly successful entrepreneurs are able to continue traveling down the path of success even when the future looks bleak.
3. Management Skills- a successful company requires the right people and successful business owners need to know how to properly manage these people.
4. Long Term Vision- while it is easy to focus on what the company needs to do in the next several days or weeks to be successful, truly exceptional entrepreneurs (the ones who see real success in their business ventures) are able to plan years ahead of time.
5. Salesmanship- regardless of what type of company you are running, you need to be able to sell your vision to others in order to become successful. Entrepreneurs need to have great salesmanship skills whether they want to or not.
6. Self-reliance- this is one of the most important skills any entrepreneur can possess. It is vital for a business owner to trust that they can depend on themselves.
7. Self-reflection- the ability to pause, reflect and learn is a very valuable skill for the business owner.
Entrepreneurs must be able to learn from their mistakes and reflect upon what they have learned in life.
8. Learning- the skill of earning knowledge is one that every successful business owner has. It is also a skill that they never stop developing.
To be successful in your entrepreneurial dreams you have to be able to learn from others. The best way to learn the skills of a successful business owner is to study the skills of successful entrepreneurs and then to grow those skills in yourself.
For Questions and Feedbacks
Contact: Business Breeder
Join us on twitter and Instagram @businessbreeder
Friday, 17 June 2016
BUSINESS BREEDER ONLINE ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING.
Series 1: Introduction- Why Become an Entrepreneur?
A recent survey found that more than 70% of people want to be some sort of entrepreneur. Becoming an entrepreneur is a sought after job for many reasons, including pride, purpose and possibly money. Starting and running your own business on a day to day basis is no easy task, but it is one that is truly worth the effort.
So why should you consider becoming an entrepreneur?
There are many reasons why you should consider taking that giant step and creating your own business. Here are just a few of them:
1. Autonomy- running your own business allows you to be in charge of your own destiny. It also helps you to avoid getting stuck in the “daily grind” or the “rat race”. For many people running their own business lets them have a career that is self-sustaining.
2. Opportunity- Being an entrepreneur opens up a whole new world of opportunity for you. You will have the opportunity to do anything that you want in life. This means you can choose to spend your life changing the world for the better, or you can live the type of life you want. Few other career choices can offer this kind of opportunity.
3. Impact- Many people who work for other companies truly want to work hard and help that company to succeed, but few are actually able to have such an impact. When you run your own business everything you do will directly impact the company, which can be very rewarding.
4. Freedom- this is the answer most people will give if you ask them why they want to become an entrepreneur. For many people the idea of doing what they want and how they want to do is the most compelling reason to take the risk and run their own business. It is true- having freedom in life and career does make a huge
5. Responsibility- when you run your own business you have the ability to be responsible to society and operate your business the way that you feel it should be run. This is especially true if you have the desire to help others or the world in general. If you work for someone else you may not be able to improve the world the way you want to, but if you are the boss you can.
6. Being your Own Boss- this is another common answer for why many people want to become entrepreneurs. If you are your own boss you can do things your way. You can make your own decisions, take your own risks and decide your own fate.
7. Time and Family- depending on your specific goals in life, becoming an entrepreneur could give you the freedom of time and allow you to spend more of it with your family.
8. Creating a Legacy- if the idea of forging a lasting legacy is important to you then few other careers give you the opportunity to do so like operating your own business.
9. Accomplishment- if you have specific goals that you would like to accomplish in your life running your own business could help you to do so.
10. Control- for a lot of business owners the sense of security that comes with the ability to control your own work is a major reason to become an entrepreneur.
For questions and feedbacks, mail us @
join us on twitter and Instagram @businessbreeder
Wednesday, 18 May 2016
So what can we do?
Business Breeder an organization established to combat poverty and unemployment by empowering people (especially youths) to be self employed through entrepreneurial skills. This organization will be embarking on a project called "SAVE-THE-YOUTH" where will set to empower young ones to be self reliant.
FOR SPONSORSHIP OR VOLUNTEERING